Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What? 2 posts in one night? Unheard of!

[and I'm using capital letters again...but it's not the same post, so there. Deal.]

Must share...the laughs...it's just too good to pass up...

My horoscope from Yahoo! -

The rest of the world may be dealing with jealousy and resentment, but you've received a free pass from the Universe. Share that optimism now with whoever inspired it. You know who to call. The ghostbusters? Hmmm... 555-2368...

[Okay...I looked that up online...but I get points for finding it right? I wonder who would answer if I actually called that number. The Ghostbusters did work in NYC...not too hard to figure out what the area code would be. But perhaps I'm just too lazy and not quite interested or geeky enough to make the effort... Hmm... This aside has gotten way too long...it's starting to become an entity all its own...almost completely separate from the main post! It's sort of reminding me of this book I read: "Book" by Robert Grudin, where the footnotes completely hijack the story for a good 6 or 7 pages. Quite hilarious. I highly suggest reading it.]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Demand Tonic Sol-fa with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand