Friday, January 27, 2006

One of my Wolves becomes a Celtics player

I just heard on the news that Wally Szczerbiak, my favorite player from the Timberwolves, has joined the Celtics. And now, I have to go to a basketball game. Many basketball games. I love watching basketball...and I love the way Wally Szczerbiak plays... It only makes sense that I have to go watch him play now.

Oh man, I didn't really get into the basketball season last year because I couldn't watch my Wolves (no 1 million channels that would give me the option of watching non New England sports...). But, I can switch to the Celtics to see my favorite player. [Okay, I realize those die-hard sports fans may read this and think it's totally blasphemous that I just said that, but I've never been a team sports fan. I just like the sport itself, and every once and awhile I get attached to one player or another, but I'm really all about watching the sport.]

Woo! Basketball, Szczerbiak...in my city! I can hardly stand it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Demand Tonic Sol-fa with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand